Grilled Strawberry Shrimp Skewers: A Flavorful Twist on Surf and Turf
Looking for a unique and delicious appetizer to impress your guests or elevate your weeknight dinner? Look no further than these Grilled Strawberry Shrimp Skewers! Combining the succulence of shrimp with the sweetness of strawberries, these skewers offer a delightful twist on the classic surf and turf combination. With a balsamic glaze adding a tangy kick, these skewers are sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving more.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper to make a marinade.
3. Thread the shrimp and strawberries onto the skewers, alternating between shrimp and strawberries.
4. Brush the skewers with the marinade on both sides.
5. Place the skewers on the preheated grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, and the strawberries are slightly softened.
6. Remove the skewers from the grill and arrange them on a serving platter.
7. Drizzle the skewers with balsamic glaze before serving.
With their irresistible flavor and eye-catching presentation, these Grilled Strawberry Shrimp Skewers are sure to become a new favorite in your recipe repertoire. Whether you're hosting a summer cookout or simply looking to add some excitement to your weeknight meals, these skewers are guaranteed to please. So fire up the grill and get ready to savor every bite of this delightful surf and turf creation!